Thursday, April 26, 2012

Best ATI Graphics Cards...?

What are some good graphics cards to play supreme commander and basically all games including crysis...and make sure its a crossfire because i'll be getting 2 graphics cards.|||4890- get 2 of them and xfire

4870x2- 2 cards in one|||If your budget isnt real high look at the ATI-3870, 512mb ddr4, 320 pixel shaders, 256bit, and fast clock speeds. I have only one, Im not a hard core gamer but I am impatient on the pc and I switch screens a lot so I am into gaming pcs as they fit my needs. They are 85.00 dollars at Newegg.com.|||I am using a single ATI 4850 512mb and it's great. I'd have to upgrade my power supply to run two of them with a bridge.



I get 91 fps with COD4 Modern Warfare and fantastic graphics.



Sarge

No comments:

Post a Comment